Free Online Beginner’s Programme
Are you new to trading? Or maybe you are still debating if trading is the right industry for you? Try our free online beginner’s programme to grasp an understanding of trading the financial markets.
The programme introduces you to trading the FX market, Stock market and how to control your emotions when trading.
An Insight into Financial Markets
Learning to trade can be challenging and there are many options available so knowing where to start can become a dilemma. It is important that you learn from someone who is seasoned and knowledgeable.
Samuel & Co Trading have been providing financial education since 2014, and on completion of our Junior Trader Programme (JTP) you are awarded a CPD certification. Our free online programme gives you an insight into the type of training we offer and how you can get started in financial trading.
Here's What You'll Learn
- Lesson 1: What is Forex?
- Lesson 2: Currency Pairs
- Lesson 3: How Forex differs from Stocks
- Lesson 4: What is a pip?
- Lesson 5: What is leverage and spread?
- Lesson 6: Forex Brokers
- Lesson 7: Different types of Forex charts
- Lesson 8: Technical Indicators
- Lesson 9: Trading the news
- Lesson 10: Risk Management
- Lesson 11: What is the stock market?
- Lesson 12: Cyclical v Non-Cyclical Stocks
- Lesson 13: Indices
- Lesson 14: Dividends
- Lesson 15: What is an IPO?
- Lesson 16: Technical vs Fundamental Analysis
- Lesson 17: The Conscious Mind
- Lesson 18: The Subconscious Mind
- Lesson 19: Beliefs
- Lesson 20: The Paleocortex
- Lesson 21: The Limbic System
- Lesson 22: The Neocortex
- Lesson 23: Download and install MetaTrader 4 (Windows Edition)
- Lesson 24: How to download and Install MetaTrader 4 (MAC Edition)
- Lesson 25: How to load Currency Pairs
- Lesson 26: Nagivating around MetaTrader Part 1
- Lesson 27: Navigating around MetaTrader 4 Part 2
- Lesson 28: Customising Charts and Saving Templates
- Lesson 29: Plotting technical analysis on charts
- Lesson 30: Native and custom indicators
- Lesson 31: Placing a trade against the dollar
- Lesson 32: Loading MQ4 Indicators and files for MAC
What is the free online programme?
This is for those new to trading. It is an introduction into the FX market and the MetaTrader platform. If you have been wondering if getting involved in trading is right for you, then the free online programme will give you a basic insight.
Is training in person or remote?
We have live training over 5 days in our offices. We also have an online pre recorded version which you can complete in your own time along other commitments.
Is the training accredited?
Yes, it is CPD accredited and you will earn 64 CPD points and a certificate upon completion of the training.
What support do I receive?
You will have monthly one on one review with our technical and mindset coaches. You will also be able to join up to 3 group review sessions a month. In addition, you will have access to our online trading community, where you can talk and connect with hundreds of our traders and receive daily reports. These can all be done remotely.
Is this suitable for beginners?
Yes, this is suitable for beginners or experienced traders. Many of our team came from little or no experience.
What facilities are available for your traders?
Our office was built around the markets and we understand at times they can be quiet. In between trades you can use our private gym, our state of the art cinema room or meditation room.
To get you to and from the office, we offer a free chauffeur service to and from Kings Langley Train Station.
Are the Training options taught by Samuel Leach?
All the strategies taught in all training options are created by Samuel Leach. He has been using them in the markets for over 10 years.
The complete trader is taught live by Samuel Leach once a year. This covers all of our FX and stock trading strategies, but also other asset classes. These include VIX, ETFs, Small cap, Indices, smart banking and long term saving techniques.
The Weekly lessons are also taught live by Samuel, where you can interact with him during the weekly live sessions. You receive access to the previous lessons too that you can watch in your own time.
I’ve been trading for some time but I have not been as consistent in my results as I would like to, what is the best option for me?
You may benefit from our trading coaches working with you one on one. This can be done via our get funded programme. All the mentoring can be bespoke to our strategies, or we can also provide feedback and help to potentially improve yours to help you get the results you want.
We also have a Wealth Programme which is a 1 on 1 bespoke training with one of our trainers. This covers our manual strategies and also semi automated indicators to give you the extra level of support and confidence.