Learning to trade can be very difficult with a vast amount of options out there. It is important you are learning from someone who is knowledgeable. On completion of this training you are awarded a CPD certification.
What you'll get
The online trading course is a professional forex and stock trading course with 3 main parts that will teach you Samuel’s price action and fundamental trading strategies. During this course you will learn Samuel’s trading strategies for both the FX and stock markets as well as his investment strategies. The course introduces the various aspects of stock and forex trading, including utilising money, money management, risk management, trading psychology and how to review and optimise your trading performance.
The course is available online and accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The videos have been split into lectures for an easy-to-follow step by step system with the aim to learn as efficiently as possible. We offer free email support if you need help or assistance with any of the content.
- Professional Stock Strategies that aim to remove the clutter and confusion from your charts
- Professional Forex strategies that are designed to be simple to follow and easy to execute
- Introductory Money management section Included helping perfect the basics of the market
- Mindset Course Included, with the aim to improve your mental approach to trading
- Online video content in bite size lecture format with unlimited access.
Here's what you'll learn
Section 1: Utilising Money & Investment Diversification
- Lecture 1 – Introduction & Course Structure
- Lecture 2 – Wealth Preservation & Growth
- Lecture 3 – Investment Planning
- Lecture 4 – Portfolio Diversification
Section 2 – Trading The Stock Market
- Lecture 5 – Technical Terminology
- Lecture 6 – How the Stock Market Works & What We Look For
- Lecture 7 – Understanding The Basics of Technical Trading
- Lecture 8 – Stock & Trend Identification and Examples
- Lecture 9 – Understanding Support & Resistance Levels
- Lecture 10 – Identifying Candlestick Patterns & Examples
- Lecture 11 – Entering the Market & Calculating Risk
- Lecture 12 – Optimising Stock Picks
- Lecture 13 – FTSE Index Trading Strategy & Trade Management
- Lecture 14 – Advanced Stock Trading Strategy
Section 3 – Trading the Forex Market
- Lecture 15 – Introduction to the Forex Market
- Lecture 16 – Opening Times, News & Currency Pairs
- Lecture 17 – Forex Indicators
- Lecture 18 – Forex Trend, Support & Resistance & Examples
- Lecture 19 – Understanding Pips & Currency Correlation
- Lecture 20 – Lot Sizes & Risk Calculations
- Lecture 21 – Entering the FX Market & News Locating
- Lecture 22 – Trade Reviewing
- Lecture 23 – Forex Scalping Intraday Strategy & Examples
- Lecture 24 – Forex Backbone Strategy & Examples
Got some questions?
Is your training accredited?
Do your teachers trade?
Will I be taught by Samuel Leach?
Do you trade and teach long-term or short-term trading strategies?